I have anger
I know this about myself, but I rarely admit it. I build rage sometimes. Usually I'm a pretty laid back person. This is because I like peace. I like calm. I hate confrontation. If something is bothering me, and bringing it up will cause disturbance, I put it away. Push it back. "Oh it's not worth it." is the usual reasoning. When I am alone, however, my violence knows little restraint. It's like a Slipknot song or something. There was one time when my DSL crashed out, and I had important MMO business to attend to. I threw fits. Yelling "THIS IS DUMB" as I am wont to do at times of stress. I was apt to punch stuff, and any poor family member who got in the way got my cold stare. I do that sometimes. Give this cold stare, like I'm mad at you but I'm not. It's probably not you I'm mad at, but rather my ISP.
Today at work I let out some rage. I never did inform this blog that I got a new job. Well, blog, I work at a steakhouse washing dishes for the man. That was easy! There was a lot of dishes tonight. It was Friday night, it's now Saturday, but who cares. TONIGHT, it was a large load to handle. Shit just kept coming in. You see, there is a main sink with a long springy spray hose that jets hot water good for getting stuck stuff off pots pans, and plates. This sink also has the sanitizing dishwashing machine set up such that we can slide trays full of dishes in to my right and out behind us. Alternately we can wash things in the three large sinks running perpendicular to the main sink. The cooks dump the crap they've finished using in there for us to clean. So I am stressed out over hell of dishes and one of the bus boys betting me he can finish the entire load in twenty minutes (Basically like dissing my skills, but I pushed it aside like I do). He accomplished his goal but I believe I could have done the exact same thing. According to him I was "moving pretty slow." Cause I had been washing for quite a while. Back to my rage. Let's exaggerate to make it more entertaining here. Reaching into the first of the three large sinks, I find a stack of metal pie-pan like trays used to grill good other than steak. I took each one and threw it like a frisby screaming "THERE'S STILL SO MUCH SHIT!" Haha! It wasn't nearly that bad, but that's funny. I quickly apologized for my outburst even though no one cared. Got out at 11:30. This job is tough, but I'm makin the dollas at even minimum wages. Expect great controversy and emotion from future entries once I am at liberty to talk of such matters. Until then, I'm done.
Today at work I let out some rage. I never did inform this blog that I got a new job. Well, blog, I work at a steakhouse washing dishes for the man. That was easy! There was a lot of dishes tonight. It was Friday night, it's now Saturday, but who cares. TONIGHT, it was a large load to handle. Shit just kept coming in. You see, there is a main sink with a long springy spray hose that jets hot water good for getting stuck stuff off pots pans, and plates. This sink also has the sanitizing dishwashing machine set up such that we can slide trays full of dishes in to my right and out behind us. Alternately we can wash things in the three large sinks running perpendicular to the main sink. The cooks dump the crap they've finished using in there for us to clean. So I am stressed out over hell of dishes and one of the bus boys betting me he can finish the entire load in twenty minutes (Basically like dissing my skills, but I pushed it aside like I do). He accomplished his goal but I believe I could have done the exact same thing. According to him I was "moving pretty slow." Cause I had been washing for quite a while. Back to my rage. Let's exaggerate to make it more entertaining here. Reaching into the first of the three large sinks, I find a stack of metal pie-pan like trays used to grill good other than steak. I took each one and threw it like a frisby screaming "THERE'S STILL SO MUCH SHIT!" Haha! It wasn't nearly that bad, but that's funny. I quickly apologized for my outburst even though no one cared. Got out at 11:30. This job is tough, but I'm makin the dollas at even minimum wages. Expect great controversy and emotion from future entries once I am at liberty to talk of such matters. Until then, I'm done.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home