Sunday, April 24, 2005

First one

This is post number one. I always have a hard time writing about myself, and today is no exception. I felt, though, that I needed an outlet for my feelings and thoughts.

The title that you see up there "minus 10 points for no title" comes from this english teacher who insists that all great written works had a title, and deducted points for missing or "bad" titles. It's a good thing to teach, actually. I never had a problem coming up with something witty, or appropriate, but others were not as fortunate as me, and wound up with deductions on some insignificant essay. It's just a title, and I can change it. I may, in fact, change it one day.

The name "raidxroads" comes from world of warcraft. You may have heard of the game. it's the rpg type with many participants. It only has one and a half million members, I won't be surprised if you haven't. xroads is short for "Crossroads" and is a town in control by the Horde, and when you raid a town, you attack it. It's a popular thing to do, to raid the "xroads".

gonna have to cut this one short, even though it's my first. til next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home