Ooh a midnight post
Tuesday night. Midnight. I'm sitting here in my underpants writing for the masses (assuming any kind of mass actually reads this).
I probably knew this already, but talking takes a good amount of energy and effort. This may sound like some fat, lazy, extroverted man's dream exercise, but I probably burned as many calories just now as I will typing this post. I was on the phone and I just chatted it up. It's worth mentioning that it was a girl on the other end, because guys cannot just talk with each other on the phone like that. If they do, I can only imagine a situation in which there is attraction between the two males. My experiences are different, though. Every time I'm on the phone with another male, the conversation goes something like this:
Male 1: Hello male 2, how have you been?
Male 2: I have been well. How about you, Male 1?
Male 1: I've been great. Did I ask you how you've been already? Whoops I guess I did.
Male 2: Isn't that funny. Well, goodbye. *click*
Then you get off the phone and you thank God that that awful conversation just ended. It must be the male voice that makes casual conversation on the phone with males a challenge for me. Boy does my mind drift. I was talking about how talking takes energy. I got off the phone a few minutes ago, and I was all sweaty. Like I had done something. All I had done was talk and chuckle a little bit. A scary thought occurs. If talking really was some miracle activity, and you could get exercise doing it... I shudder to think of all the annoyance I'd have to bear. I can't elaborate because I'm screaming in terror.
I'm very dissatisfied with this post, but I force myself to post it anyway, because when writing one must break a few eggs. That doesn't even make sense... I must be tired. Goodnight.
My parents are cool.
I probably knew this already, but talking takes a good amount of energy and effort. This may sound like some fat, lazy, extroverted man's dream exercise, but I probably burned as many calories just now as I will typing this post. I was on the phone and I just chatted it up. It's worth mentioning that it was a girl on the other end, because guys cannot just talk with each other on the phone like that. If they do, I can only imagine a situation in which there is attraction between the two males. My experiences are different, though. Every time I'm on the phone with another male, the conversation goes something like this:
Male 1: Hello male 2, how have you been?
Male 2: I have been well. How about you, Male 1?
Male 1: I've been great. Did I ask you how you've been already? Whoops I guess I did.
Male 2: Isn't that funny. Well, goodbye. *click*
Then you get off the phone and you thank God that that awful conversation just ended. It must be the male voice that makes casual conversation on the phone with males a challenge for me. Boy does my mind drift. I was talking about how talking takes energy. I got off the phone a few minutes ago, and I was all sweaty. Like I had done something. All I had done was talk and chuckle a little bit. A scary thought occurs. If talking really was some miracle activity, and you could get exercise doing it... I shudder to think of all the annoyance I'd have to bear. I can't elaborate because I'm screaming in terror.
I'm very dissatisfied with this post, but I force myself to post it anyway, because when writing one must break a few eggs. That doesn't even make sense... I must be tired. Goodnight.
My parents are cool.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home